Bay Area / Salt Lake / Remote
Sales / Business Dev Rep / Manager
Join us to build the industry’s first data intelligence platform for business users that will revolutionize the way people use data intelligence in their workflow. We have an ambitious vision that spans cloud-native infrastructure, AI/ML, data engineering, and SaaS applications.
The Sales / Business Development Representative (SDR/BDR) is a critical outbound sales position within the Immersa Sales team. You are integral to the sales process, supporting the process through front end lead generation, account qualification and meetings with new accounts. The ideal BDR has prior experience in B2B software and sales, enjoys working directly with the product team in a fast paced environment, able to iterate sales messaging rapidly to seek product-market fit, consistent follow through with customers, detail oriented, and demonstrates tenacity and passion to serve as a brand ambassador for Immersa. Opportunity to grow into a management / AE role over time.
What You Bring to the Team
- Professional presence, including strong verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail.
- An appetite for learning and growth selling to early and mid stage B2B companies
- Prior experience selling to product leaders, customer success, founders, data teams.
- Competitive, self-motivated, enthusiastic, and creative approach.
- A strong understanding of web-based cloud applications and technology.
- 3-7 years B2B sales experience with software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions.
- Well versed in prospecting technologies – cold call, LinkedIn, email, personalized video, social media, events.
- Personable, tenacious, never give up attitude, motivated, growth mindset
- Track record of achieving and exceeding sales quota
- Prior experience selling product analytics tools (Pendo, Amplitude, Mixpanel, Heap) and data intelligence technologies (Snowflake, Looker, Metabase, Domo etc) is a strong plus
- Generate and provide qualified leads to founder and AEs via outbound prospecting.
- Well versed in the use of CRM tools for prospecting – LinkedIn, Sales Nav, Apollo, Outreach, Hubspot
- Track and accurately report metrics on daily/weekly prospecting and account activity
- Coordinate and schedule meetings between prospective clients and founders / account executives.
- Provide diligent meeting notes and support the account executive with any follow-up tasks necessary.
- Collaborate with marketing to ensure appropriate sales collateral is available.
- Attend industry events to manage booth presence, promote the Immersa brand and generate leads.
Provide a ‘wow’ customer experience to clients and prospects.
- MacBook Air/Pro
- Vision, dental, and medical plan choices
- Flexible working hours with a hybrid workplace
- Competitive compensation & 401(K)
- Flexible/Personal Time Off
- Stock options, and other financial benefits
- Paid Holidays
This is a full-time sales position with preferred location in the Greater Salt Lake area, Utah, or at our HQ in Palo Alto, CA and is scheduled to work 40 hours per week, M-F unless otherwise required by project activities. Compensation includes Base and Incentive compensation based on qualified customer meetings.The target pay range for this role is commensurate with experience, geographic location, market value and accompanied by our full benefits package. Growth opportunities for motivated team members as the sales team scales.
Immersa is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Immersa is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.