Sr. Software Engineer (Full Stack)
Immersa connects to any spreadsheet, SaaS application or data warehouse with a simple point and click. Instantly connect, combine and curate data from two or more data sources, without having to write code. Apply business logic to turn data into intelligence, and intelligence to actions that drive business outcomes. Send these actions to your sales or service team in their CRM of choice and rapidly automate workflows. At Immersa, we make data intelligence easy and accessible for everyone.
We are seeking a Senior Software Engineer to help us build our data automation platform targeted at business users from the ground up using public cloud infrastructure and services. Your position requires hands-on development while collaborating with the team in driving the critical technical decisions and infrastructure needed to launch, support, and ramp the product in a fast-paced environment. You enjoy working closely with product and design to align on requirements and priorities to produce a best-in-class product experience. We are looking for thinker-doers who can think broadly but still deep dive into details, and help shape the team culture.
- Bachelor of Science degree, or equivalent experience with strong coding skills.
- Hands-on experience with using REST APIs, SQL / NoSQL databases, authentication services, web frameworks, and integrating with 3rd party applications.
- Working knowledge of cloud platforms, e.g., Azure, GCP or AWS.
- Able to confidently make technology decisions and back them up.
- Experience working with teams in developing and shipping products.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- MacBook Air/Pro
- Vision, dental, and medical plan choices
- Flexible working hours with a hybrid workplace
- Competitive salary & 401(K)
- Flexible/Personal Time Off
- Stock options, and other financial benefits
- Paid Holidays
Immersa is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Immersa is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
Schedule a meeting
Immersa Inc. 2021 © All rights reserved