Principal Software Engineer/Architect
Immersa connects to any spreadsheet, SaaS application or data warehouse with a simple point and click. Instantly connect, combine and curate data from two or more data sources, without having to write code. Apply business logic to turn data into intelligence, and intelligence to actions that drive business outcomes. Send these actions to your sales or service team in their CRM of choice and rapidly automate workflows. At Immersa, we make data intelligence easy and accessible for everyone.
We are a rapidly growing product company on a mission to revolutionize the way companies leverage data to drive their business. Based in the San Francisco Bay Area and backed by top-tier venture capitalists, we are seeking a seasoned Principal Software Engineer/Architect to join our team and lead the design and development of our cutting-edge data platform.
As a Principal Software Engineer/Architect, you will play a critical role in shaping the technical direction of the company and leading the development of complex software systems using Python and related technologies. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand requirements and deliver high-quality software solutions. Additionally, you will work directly with lead customers to leverage our platform to operationalize their data and BI workflows.
- Lead the design and development of complex software systems using Python and related technologies
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand requirements and deliver high-quality software solutions
- Optimize data processing pipelines and services for product launch, support, and scaling
- Shape the technical direction of the company by leading the development and implementation of software architecture
- Mentor and guide junior engineers in best practices and technologies
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and technologies, and provide recommendations for improvements
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- At least 8 years of experience in software development with a focus on systems design and architecture
- Strong experience with Python programming, data processing, and databases (e.g. SQL, NoSQL, Data warehousing)
- Experience with cloud computing platforms (e.g. AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic start-up environment
We offer a competitive salary, benefits package, and the opportunity to work with a highly talented and dedicated team. If you are a top-performing software engineer/architect with a passion for designing software systems, solving complex problems and driving innovation, we want you on our team! Apply now and let’s shape the future of data-driven business together!
Immersa is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Immersa is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
Schedule a meeting
Immersa Inc. 2021 © All rights reserved