Greater Salt Lake area, Utah, or Palo Alto, CA
Sales / Business Development Representative (SDR/BDR)
The Business Development Representative (SDR/BDR) is a critical outbound sales position within the Immersa Sales team. You are integral to the sales process, supporting the process through front end lead generation, account qualification and meetings with new accounts. The ideal BDR has a strong interest in software and sales, enjoys working directly with the product team in a fast paced environment, possesses a competitive spirit, and demonstrates tenacity and passion to serve as a brand ambassador for Immersa.
What You Bring To The Team
- Professional presence, including strong verbal and written communication skills.
- An appetite for learning and growth in SMB & enterprise software sales.
- A competitive, self-motivated, enthusiastic, and creative approach.
- A strong understanding of web-based cloud applications and technology.
- 1-3 years client-facing experience, preferably in software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions.
- Well-versed in prospecting technologies – cold call, email, personalized video, social media, events.
- Personable, tenacious, never give up attitude, motivated, growth mindset
- Track record of achieving and exceeding your sales quota
Your Day-to-Day Responsibilities
- Generate and provide qualified leads to founders & sales team via outbound prospecting.
- Aggressively use CRM tools for prospecting – LinkedIn, Sales Nav, Apollo, Outreach, Hubspot etc
- Track and accurately report metrics on all prospecting and account activity
- Coordinate and schedule meetings between prospective clients and founders / account executives.
- Provide diligent meeting notes and support the account executive with any follow-up tasks necessary.
- Collaborate with marketing to ensure appropriate sales collateral is available.
- Attend industry events on occasion to promote the Immersa brand and generate leads.
- Provide a ‘wow’ customer experience to clients and prospects.
- MacBook Air/Pro
- Vision, dental, and medical plan choices
- Flexible working hours with a hybrid workplace
- Competitive salary & 401(K)
- Flexible/Personal Time Off
- Stock options, and other financial benefits
- Paid Holidays
This is a full-time sales position with preferred location in the Greater Salt Lake area, Utah, or at our HQ in Palo Alto, CA and is scheduled to work 40 hours per week, M-F unless otherwise required by project activities. Compensation includes Base and Incentive compensation based on qualified customer meetings.The target pay range for this role is commensurate with experience, geographic location, market value and accompanied by our full benefits package. Growth opportunities for motivated team members as the sales team scales.
Immersa is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Immersa is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
Schedule a meeting
Immersa Inc. 2021 © All rights reserved