Senior Software Engineers
Build the web application backend for a SaaS product using public cloud infrastructure and services while driving key technical decisions needed to develop, launch, support and ramp the product in a timely manner
- Write application code working in the node.js framework to integrate with a large and growing set of CRM applications (e.g., Salesforce, HubSpot, Zendesk) and cloud data warehouses (e.g., Redshift, Databricks, BigQuery).
- Test and roll out software using CI/CD (continuous integration and continuous deployment) flow.
- Develop tests and troubleshoot the code to achieve the required functionality in a robust and scalable manner.
- Troubleshoot issues reported by Quality Assurance and customers impacting the functionality, stability or performance of the application and develop fixes.
- Work closely with product management to align on design and requirements, while working with front-end developers to define and implement the corresponding API endpoints
- Research and investigate methods to authenticate, ingest data from, and upload data into 3rd party applications and services from Immersa’s SaaS application hosted within AWS public cloud.
- Document the designs and propose approach and APIs.
- Responsible for collecting all web application telemetry data across the front/backend and collaborate with the product team to define, track and drive user engagement and product usage metrics.
Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field, plus 3 years of relevant software development experience or a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field, plus 5 years of relevant software development experience.
- Experience integrating large CRM applications such as Salesforce, HubSpot or Zendesk, etc., and cloud data warehouses such as Redshift, Databricks or BigQuery.
- Experience with CI/CD.
- Experience with GitHub, test-driven development and cloud environments for development, staging and production is needed to successfully do this job.
- Good understanding of authentication protocols (e.g., OAUTH, SAML or SSO) and experience with developing SaaS applications in public cloud (e.g. AWS, Google Cloud Platform or Azure)
- Ability to set up product analytics tools (e.g., Pendo, Amplitude or Mixpanel)
- Experience with unit testing and API testing with prototyping tools like Postman
- Ability to integrate product analytics tools (e.g., Pendo, Amplitude or Mixpanel) to analyze data.
Schedule a meeting
Immersa Inc. 2021 © All rights reserved