Software Engineer (Automation)
Immersa connects to any spreadsheet, SaaS application or data warehouse with a simple point and click. Instantly connect, combine and curate data from two or more data sources, without having to write code. Apply business logic to turn data into intelligence, and intelligence to actions that drive business outcomes. Send these actions to your sales or service team in their CRM of choice and rapidly automate workflows. At Immersa, we make data intelligence easy and accessible for everyone.
The automation engineer automates the running of tests, creating releases, building of containers, and deployments. If there’s a manual task going on in the company, your job is to save the company time through automation. You enjoy working closely with other developers to align on the infrastructure and priorities to produce a best-in-class product. We are looking for thinker-doers who can think broadly but still deep dive into details, and help shape the team culture.
- Bachelor of Science or equivalent degree with 2+ years of software development or automation experience.
- Working knowledge of AWS, IAM roles, APIs especially relating to automation.
- Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes and willingness to learn more.
- Are a proven engineer. Not only strong technically, but you have also shown that you can work effectively with a diverse set of stakeholders including product managers, designers, and other engineers.
- Have a strong sense of ownership, caring deeply about the quality of everything that you deliver into your customers’ hands.
- Love the challenge of engineering and are confident in your ability to bring clarity and direction to ambiguous problem spaces.
- Work well in a fast-paced environment while deeply investing in long term quality and efficiency.
- MacBook Air/Pro
- Vision, dental, and medical plan choices
- Flexible working hours with a hybrid workplace
- Competitive salary & 401(K)
- Flexible/Personal Time Off
- Stock options, and other financial benefits
- Paid Holidays
Immersa is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Immersa is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
Schedule a meeting
Immersa Inc. 2021 © All rights reserved